You are invited to #OEPSforum3
As part of our mission to facilitate best practice in Scottish open education, we are delighted to announce the 3rd Opening Educational Practices Scotland Forum on Thursday 5th November 2015.
The theme of our 3rd forum will be Opening Educational Practice and Widening Participation.
Further details of the programme and how to register will follow soon, however in the meantime please put the date and venue in your diary:
Thursday 5th November 2015
200 St Vincent Street Conference & Events Venue, Glasgow G2 5RQ
The twitter hashtag for this event is #OEPSforum3
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to our mailing list for #OEPSforum3 registration details when they become available.
Call for posters!
During the day we are planning a networking and poster session. We are looking for posters that explore good practice in widening participation through open education. If you’d like to submit a poster please get in touch by the end of July 2015 to express your interest at email@example.com. Further details to follow soon on poster size and format, submission deadline, etc.
The purpose of the Forum is to:
- explore the latest developments in open educational practice and pedagogy
- provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your understanding of OEP
- share the project’s progress, plans and findings
- explore how OEPS can help you and your organisation – and how to get involved in the project
- enable participants to build their own network of open educational practitioners
We do this by:
- Bringing together leading practitioners
- Providing workshops on leading edge topics as well as introductory sessions for those new to OEP
- Encouraging groups from organisations to come to the forum to learn together
- Building time into the programme for participants to network
- Facilitating sessions where the project can learn from participants’ knowledge and experience
We’re looking forward to welcoming you on 5th November 2015.