#OEPSforum4 date for your diary
We are delighted to announce that #OEPSForum4 (our fourth OEPS forum) will be held at 9:30am on Wednesday 9th March 2016 at Stirling Court Hotel, Stirling, FK9 4LA
The themes for this forum are:
- Using OER – what does good practice look like?
- Changing culture, changing practice
- Open education and digital engagement through a widening participation lens
Further details of the programme and how to register will follow soon, however in the meantime please put the date and venue in your diary.
Get involved in #OEPSForum4 now
- Tell us now what you’d like to see or what questions you’d like addressed at the forum by Twitter using the hashtag #OEPSForum4, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Express your interest in speaking at #OEPSforum4. To share your experience and ideas on the themes in our world café or other session, please get in touch with us at email@example.com by 22 January 2016.
- Submit a poster on any of the themes. Please express your interest by 29 January 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details to follow on poster guideline and final submission deadline.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you on 9th March 2016.