OEPS Advisory Forum
The OEPS advisory forum is held every 6 months in Scotland and provides an opportunity for practitioners to discuss open educational practices in a face-to-face environment.
The first advisory forum (which was also the formal project launch event) was held on Monday 13th October 2014 in Edinburgh (the Twitter hashtag was #OEPSforum2014). You can view the first Advisory forum photos on Flickr and catch up with the reports of this event via the following blog posts:
- OEPS Advisory forum on social media
- The realities of badging
- OEPS hub workshop at the advisory forum
- OEP in a Scottish Context
The second advisory forum #OEPSforum2 was on Thursday 19th March 2015 at University of Stirling. For more information about this event please read our blog posts below:
- Keynote by Laura Czerniewicz
- Lorna’s blog post about her workshop
- Scottish Open Education Declaration
The third forum was held on Thursday 5 November 2015 and the theme was Opening Educational Practice and Widening Participation. Read more about #OEPSforum3 here:
- Using OER – what does good practice look like?
- Changing culture, changing practice
- Open education and digital engagement through a widening participation lens
Please follow the links below for the #OEPSforum4 story, keynote presentation and photos: