You can get involved
We’d love you to get involved in what we do.
- Do you work in a college or university?
- Do you or your organisation have an interest in education and widening participation?
- Are you an Open Educational Practitioner?
- Are you are entirely new to the world of OER and OEP?
Here are some of the ways that you can get involved in, and keep informed about, our project:
- lead a workshop session at one of our forum events
- share your thinking or experience of OEP by writing a blog article or case study
- join the discussion by commenting on our blog and twitter posts
- add your material to the OEP hub
- come along to our advisory forums where you can learn about latest thinking and research in OEP, and share best practice
- meet with us to explore the relevance of OEP to your organisation and the potential for working together on an OEP development
- invite us to run an OEP workshop and explore its potential for your organisation
- work with us to create an OEP development plan for your organisation
- collaborate with us on a specific OEP project
- follow us and get involved on twitter https://twitter.com/OEPScotland
- about project news and plans
- about OEP case studies
- our blog articles and conference papers to learn what we’re discovering about OEP
If you’d like to get in touch with the team directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org